Monday, November 20, 2006

I know, there's people screaming for me to update ^^

photos will be up....somewhere soon =.=



i'm busy watching JapDrama.
Heh. but I'll guess i'll stop watching it altogether.

First, Its Sick.
Second, Its Sick
Third, Its Sick
Fourth, Its not suitable for innocent children like me :D
Fifth, It's a pollutant

I couldn't stand it anymore after 6 episodes. gawk. pollutant.
its Stand up!






Well anyways, here's something Elain tagged me to do: seems interesting! ^^

12 people i tag;
1. ada
2. candice
3. elizabeth
4. gohHua
5. jesslin
6. kaying
7. leongying
8. shipei
9. huiting
10. ashley
11. jiaye
12. sheena


11 people you cant live without;

1. Mom (She's the first person i'll think of)
2. Dad (Of course, he's my dad)
3. Brother (My Wonderful brother *loves*)
4. Annia (My best friend *Ai*)
5. Alicia (my fellow hottie! *grins*)
6. Isabel (My best advisor *hugs*)
7. Kaiying (Nice to talk to! *laughs at winnie the pooh*)
8. Anna (my fellow Jap guy/Ichi rittoru no namida/Cute girl/Jap boy FAN *heart shapes!*)
9. Ashley (My fellow FMP fan *sousuke wa kakkoii*)
10. Jesslin (Screaming girl. Tamaki Lover. Loves mushrooms *screams*)
11. Sheena (My one and only girlfriend ^^ *kisses*)

can i add two more?
12. the whole of 2D (the bestest bestest bestest class i've ever been to *super loves*)
13. my obsession (pi-chan. makes my days in front of the com fun *faints when seeing his flying kisses and cute face*)




10 things you cant live without;
1. Computer (Absolute LOVE.)
2. Handphone (for sms-ing and calling my friends!)
3. mp3 (Train rides would be made less boring. what's more, it contains my favourite photos!)
4. iTunes (first program i'll open upon switching com on. Organises my ultraload of songs)
5. Art Materials (art. my love)
6. Jap Songs (LOVELOVELOVE)
7. Jap Dramas (ABSOLUTE LOVE!)
8. Other songs
9. Classics
10. Wallet (where else do i get my money? xD )



9 of the hottest songs;
1. YUBIWA--Yamashita Tomohisa
2. SEISHUN AMIGO--Shuji to Akira
3. REAL FACE--KAT-TUN
4. CHERISH--NewS
5. VENUS IN THE DARK--Mika Nakashima
6. LOVE ADDICT--Mika Nakashima
7. PRIDE--High and Mighty Colour
8. SCREAM--GLAY x EXILE
9. DAITE SENORITA--Yamashita Tomohisa



8 of the coolest movies:
(all of them are super old. i rarely watch movies)
1. Les Choristes
2. Harry Potter
3. The day after tomorrow
4. Deathnote
5. NANA
6. Anime movies
7. Infernal Affairs
8. I can't think of any more ):



7 television shows that you love;
1. ICHI RITTORU NO NAMIDA
2. NOBUTA WO PRODUCE
3. KUROSAGI
4. TAIYOU NO UTA
5. CRIME SHOWS
6. TRAVEL SHOWS
7. ANIME


what happened to 6?


5 facts about you;
1. Currently: Obsessed with Yamapi (and his cuteness)
2. I'm not tall, light in weight
3. I love the com
4. I get obsessed with many stuff easily
5. I am currently disgusted with the drama "Stand up!" (myGosh. the pollutedness x[ )


where did 4 go?


3 places which you visit the most?
1. My room ^^
2. Toilet
3. Computer




2 lovely cocktails
1. the ones me and brother play around with
2. i'll prefer sparkling juices ^^




1 person, why you love him/her;
can it be more than one?

i love...
My family, my friends, myself, Yamapi

you ask me why..well you just love them don't you? lol









END OF QUIZ








heh, its time for me to..





do maths homework again.





ohdamn





eto. i'll try to update again tonight ^^





EMMA

No comments: